The dynamism and complex changes in the business environment has brought about the need for effective management. Effective leadership is key survival in business, given the 21st century challenges. This course is designed to explore the demands of leadership and the skills required to lead effectively and to take the participants from the personal dimensions of their leadership style and capability through to the organizational dimensions of innovation and strategy and shaping corporate culture.
Poor training is the cause of many CEO failures even talented leaders are likely to derail without the right guidance. CEO Performance Executive Master Class boost your success with specific training, coaching and follow-up.
Over 700 CEOs globally have attended CEO Performance Executive Masterclass and have developed the latest CEO best practice. We have encapsulated all the key elements to becoming an inspiring CEO
The CEO program is designed for C-Level and senior executives
Note: This program is designed as an advanced training for government and corporate professionals; we do not accept students seeking initial employment, postsecondary education or initial licensing programs
- Provide an understanding of the CEO’s strategic planning and execution frameworks.
- Offer experiential analysis of the challenges of CEOs and their executive teams in leading and transforming their organizations.
- Explore executive management best practices, tools and models for building high-performance teams and businesses.
- Share business strategy and executive leadership insights from the world’s most successful CEOs and executives
- Analyze, plan, and implement advanced and complex business strategies.
- Focus on the frameworks, models and tools needed to formulate and execute successful business strategies
- Create work-based projects to help candidates develop strategic initiatives based on their unique set of issues, resources and business environment.
- Learn how to create a performance management system and key performance indicators to align strategy and operations.
The program consists of three modules:
- Strategic Management:
Strategy Analysis and Formulation.
- Strategic Performance Management:
Strategy Execution via Performance Alignment.
- Strategic Executive Leadership:
Strategy Execution via People.
- Experiential action learning
- 25%-50% theory and 50-75% experiential project work
- The development and evaluation of executive skills are based on our proprietary management training model
Courseware Content (Customized)
The executive training courseware includes the following:
- Participant’s coursework and assessment project guide
- Subject matter book(s)
- Executive summary of the subject matter:
- Summary of essential concepts and leadership best practices
- Examples and case studies
- CEO’s toolkit (management frameworks, decision models, checklists, etc.)
- Experiential work based assessment project
Courses by Industry – Optional Customization (For Group Training):
The management training and case studies can be customized to each industry, including: government and public sector management, banking, insurance and financial services management, investment and asset management, energy, utilities, oil and gas management, trade and retail management, education management, pharmaceutical, healthcare, hospital management, construction management, real estate management, agriculture and fishery management, food and restaurant management, telecommunication and information technology management, transportation, freight and logistics management, aerospace, automotive, airlines management, hospitality management, tourism, travel and leisure management, media management, and manufacturing management.
Performance Evaluation (Optional)
- Performance can be evaluated on the basis of individual or team project deliverables
- There are no Q&A exams or tests. Candidates can choose to complete customized experiential work-based projects such as developing a relevant analysis document, management strategy, action plan or a senior management presentation
- The program advisor will review the deliverables and provide improvement feedback
- The evaluation is a form of management consulting and experiential coaching for performance improvement